Speaker Training in Munich - by Marcus John Henry Brown.
My name is Marcus John Henry Brown. I'm a performance artist and I've been featured in ZEIT ONLINE, Forbes and Spiegel Online. I offer speaker training based in Munich. I founded a state of the art speaker training studio in Taufkirchen in April 2021. My sessions are in German or English and I specialise in helping non-native English speakers. So if you're looking to impress international audience, I can help. I call my approach to speaker training and virtual formats speakery.
SPEAKER Training for Virtual or Hybrid Events.
Helping senior management, business owners, corporate influencers, or sales representatives ready themselves for important virtual or hybrid events is what I do. So whether you're preparing for a strategic kick-off, company-wide town hall, a conference keynote or a sales pitch, I can help you find your performance and mostly importantly amaze both online and on-site audiences.
DISCRETE On-Site TRAINING.
My state of art speaker training studio here in Taufkirchen is 15 minutes south of Munich. It has everything you would expect from an actual conference stage. It has lights, speaker-monitors, main screen, podium, video cameras and perfect audio, in other words it has everything you need. And I'll be there to help you craft your story and find the stage version of your performance. The studio is quiet, has sufficient parking and very discrete. Here's what you need to know about the on-site training:
- Firstly, speaker training sessions at the studio in Taufkirchen are booked in whole or half-days.
- Secondly, 1-to-1 onsite speaker training sessions are intimate and help speakers master presenting in front of a live or hybrid audience.
- Furthermore you'll learn to master the context of the stage audio, lighting and cameras as well as learning how to craft a presentation that keeps audiences engaged to the very end.
In other words my speaker training sessions help you improve your stage and camera craft and help you master your body language, voice and timing.
Virtual Speaker Training.
I run my virtual speaker training sessions on whatever video conference software you or your company uses. So that means we're flexible. Virtual speaker training sessions are perfect for anybody who needs to improve improve their camera presence. I'll take you through the basics and give you simple tips that will help you amaze online audiences. Here's the scope of a virtual speaker training:
- Firstly, the sessions are 90-minutes long.
- Secondly, the virtual speaker training help you master writing, producing and giving virtual or hybrid event keynotes.
- You'll learn to master the technical setup: audio, lighting, cameras and streaming setups.
- Finally and most importantly you'll improve your camera performance. You'll learn how to craft a presentation that works on video and keeps the audience engaged to the very end.
MASTERING streaming technology.
The speaker training programe also includes a streaming technology studio. As a result you'll learn how to build a multi-media presentation for virtual conferences, hybrid events, or media-rich sales pitches and presentations.
Book a free 15-minute consultation.
Find out how I can help you improve your presentation skills by booking a free 15-minute consultation call. Simply pick a date and time below and we'll meet on ZOOM, discuss what it is you want to improve and draw up a plan of action for finding your perfect performance.
GET IN TOUCH
Have a question or want to find out more about how I can help you with your keynote, pitch, virtual event or presentation? You can get in touch here:
Marcus John Henry Brown UG
Münchener Str. 17
Email: mail (at) marcusjohnhenrybrown (dot) com
Tel.: +49 (0)89 444 69 744